Top three Punta Cana excursions for 2022
Punta Cana offers some of the top excursions in the Dominican Republic. Beautiful white coral beaches and crystal-clear azure waters are the causes. Everyone wants to go to see such views, no matter where they are on the globe. Because of this, the Dominican Republic is a popular travel Destination. Let’s now discuss the best travels in Punta Cana.
Island travel of Saona
In the entire Dominican Republic, Isla Saona is the most well-liked vacation spot. Travelers can expect to view stunning white beaches, clear blue water, and swaying palm trees while on this journey.
Saona travel schedule
A speedboat trip will take everyone to the island at the start of the excursion. The first stop will be at the natural pool along the road. You can swim in it and get a close-up view of marine life. The island itself offers a wide variety of activities. For instance, you might swim in the clear water, unwind on a sun lounger, or go to a neighborhood open bar. There is also beach volleyball accessible.
If you’re hungry, you should go to the restaurant. They provide salads, poultry, and fruit for Dominican meals. As a side dish, rice is used. The VIP menu, which includes pricey beverages and lobsters, will be enjoyed by those who adore delicatessen. Never rush through Saona because doing so will prevent you from experiencing the whole local flavor.
Travel via helicopter to Salto La Jalda
Enjoy breathtaking bird’s-eye views of the Dominican Republic, arguably one of the top excursions in Punta Cana for thrill-seekers! Plan a trip in a helicopter! Fly above Punta Cana, which is home to white-sand beaches, peaceful local communities, and Salto La Jalda, the Caribbean’s tallest waterfall.
Program for helicopter travels
Departure from your hotel’s reception. The journey takes 20–30 minutes. While you wait for your flight, you can get coffee, water, or juice. Then, in accordance with the selected program, you will have a helicopter ride followed by a return transfer to the hotel. While you’re at Esmeralda’s most incredible virgin beach, watch the surging waters rush over the rocks and then take in the serenity and tranquility of nature.
Surfing travel in Macau
Due to its location on a portion of the island of Haiti, the Dominican Republic has access to the ocean and sea on practically all sides. Surfing is one of the most popular pastimes in the Dominican Republic as a result of the favorable circumstances this offers for the production of large waves close to its coastlines.
The surfing season
- The best time of year to travel to the nation is from late autumn to mid-spring. The air temperature in the Dominican Republic is often around 30°C around this time, making rain improbable. The steady breeze from the seaside prevents the area from feeling overheated, though.
- The remainder of the year is similarly warm, but it frequently rains. Most precipitation occurs during the night.
- Storms and hurricanes are added to the rains in the months of September and October, which are particularly felt in the northern part of the coast.
Possibilities for surfing
- The months of mid-autumn to mid-spring are the best for surfing in the northern part of the country. The average temperature in the Dominican Republic during the winter at our latitudes is +28°C, and the water is about +26°C.
- Despite the wet season, athletes in the south of the coast conquer the waves in the summer. As previously said, nighttime precipitation is typical, and fantastic surfing conditions are established throughout the day.
Off Punta Cana’s coast, large waves can be caught. This well-liked resort among our visitors is distinguished by the availability of cozy waves, particularly in the Macao Beach region where there are hardly any hotels. Before putting you in the water, instructors will complete a training session on dry land.
You’ll learn safety precautions, how to maintain balance with the proper stance, and how to row. You will have a personal helper while on the boat. You can enroll in professional classes if you have prior surfing experience.
To experience this best travel in Punta Cana, it’s best to contact a travel agency near me like Travelholics.