Packing for Jamaica
I got your back, friend! If you are anything like me, you tend to overpack for every trip you go on.
You know what I mean… you have to sit on your suitcase to get it to close… Oops! Then half the time, you have too much stuff with you that you don’t end up using.
To help eliminate this from happening yet again… and prevent you from just staring at your closet for summer clothing, I’ve created a little packing checklist for you!
Essential Items to Pack for Jamaica:
- Light colored tees, shorts, and dresses for daytime and nighttime (make sure that the clothes you pack are made of thin material so you can be cool)
- 2 pairs of sandals for the beach and pool (in case you lose one or one breaks)
- 3-4 bathing suits (some for the pool and some for the beach – you don’t want sand in your bathing suit when you go to the pool!)
- Bug repellent (don’t get attacked by the mosquitoes and other tropical bugs).
- A light sweater for cool nights at the beach.
- Tylenol for any headache or pains.
- Cold medicine
- Small purse or backpack (only carry necessary items).
- An extra cell phone charger (in case you lose one or can keep it packed with you).
- A battery pack for your phone
- Comfy walking shoes so you can walk around the island or go hiking.
- Reusable water bottle.
Only pack what is necessary, so you have extra room to bring back some awesome souvenirs from your trip for your family and friends!
That’s it! Those are all the essential items you will need for your trip.
Now it’s time for you to pack so you can go enjoy yourself!